Vampire Support’s Current Mission:
Raise awareness about the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico by putting together miscellaneous projects to encourage the world's youth to speak up for causes they believe in. All proceeds will go towards helping with the relief efforts. The vampire phenomenon has many fandoms and we believe every one of them can come together in a collaborative effort to help out with the Gulf crisis.
Thank you for your support!
Contact Info: vampiresupport@live.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Winner of the Signed Script!

Meet Rebecca Davis, she's 26 and from Georgia! I (Amber) happen to only live about 80 miles from her, so i was able to hand deliver the script to her, and thank her in person for her amazing contribution to the cause. She was a COMPLETE sweetheart! After giving her the script she sat down with me at a local starbucks, i finished off my coffee and did a small interview with her.

Amber- How do you feel now that you have the script? 

Rebecca- "It feels pretty awesome"

Amber- How did you get into The Vampire Diaries?

Rebecca- "I read the books a long time ago. Then I saw an advertisement, so I watched it, liked it and got hooked"

Amber- How did you hear about Vampire Support?

Rebecca- "Through www.vampire-diaries.net. I work so much its nice to have one site like that I can get the news from, because I don't have time to Google everything"

Amber- Were you expecting the script to go so high?

Rebecca- "I don't know. I fully expected over $1,000, I had set my limit at $1,500, but then [as it went up] I said "what the hell" and went for it. I think I would of stopped at $3,000 though!"

Amber- Are you happy with your purchase and the choice of charity?

Rebecca- "Yes, yes. When you pay that much for something autographed, its nice to go to something good and not in someone's pocket."

I also asked her if she had any additional comments and when she got home after out meeting I received a delightful little email from her, and this is what she had to say! 

Rebecca- "Hey Amber!  It was so great to meet you and your sister tonight. Thanks so much for hand delivering the script!  I've been looking through it and could not be happier with the purchase. When you asked me if I had any other comments, my mind kind of went blank. Lol. But, I meant to tell you that I think it's so awesome what you and Chloe are doing for the Gulf.  And mad props to the cast and crew for being so nice to the fans; it does not go unnoticed.  I guess it's just really nice to find a show  that consistently brings its A-game and I can always count on TVD to take my mind off things for an hour each week.  (I work in a high stress environment, where I see a lot of illness, addiction and death.  It's nice to escape to Mystic Falls every Thursday for a bit)"

So that's Rebecca! Thank you again so much for your high bid on this, and what you did for the National Wildlife Federation. Enjoy your script, it is quite the gem to have. I enjoyed meeting you today as well, and I will never forget your kindness and help in our efforts for the Gulf.




Rebecca with the Script!


 Amber and Rebecca with the Script!


 Rebecca and Caroline!
Rebecca has been able to visit Mystic Falls in the past, she sent me this and i wanted to include it on here!

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete