Vampire Support’s Current Mission:
Raise awareness about the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico by putting together miscellaneous projects to encourage the world's youth to speak up for causes they believe in. All proceeds will go towards helping with the relief efforts. The vampire phenomenon has many fandoms and we believe every one of them can come together in a collaborative effort to help out with the Gulf crisis.
Thank you for your support!
Contact Info: vampiresupport@live.com

Monday, July 5, 2010

Articles, Articles, and More Articles!

Wow! The feedback Vampire Support has been getting is INCREDIBLE! All I can say is I now have items for the auction from actors/authors/fansites/etc. for the following vampire fandoms: Vampire Diaries, Twilight, True Blood, and Buffy. Needless to say, I get a ton of emails a day about people wanting to donate and help out! Also I want to update you on some quick articles that miscellaneous fansites have done about our shirts and the auction. There are more coming! I'm am getting more links sent to me daily!


No comments:

Post a Comment